Founded in 2002
ZochNet - WiFi internet for Lee, Milam, Bastrop, Burleson counties
- Texas BroadBand has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Texas BroadBand was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Texas BroadBand's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
The CapStreet Group
Kona Equity can help connect Texas BroadBand to The CapStreet Group to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2718 similar Internet Service Provider companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.