Southern Tier Wireless Inc
Founded in 2006
Southern Tier Wireless was founded in 2006 to address the needs of a local gaming community that had no access to reliable high-speed internet. Since then, STW has grown to a customer base of almost 600 households in otherwise underserved Western N...
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Southern Tier Wireless Inc has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Southern Tier Wireless Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Southern Tier Wireless Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Southern Tier Wireless Inc to First Analysis to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.