The ITW WindGroup is a business unit of ITW's Polymers & Fluids division, a global organization with sales greater than $2 Billion U.S. The ITW WindGroup is a global manufacturer of product solutions for: Composites, Foundations & Construction, and Operations & Maintenance as it relates to the wind energy market. Product solutions include: adhesives, sealants, vacuum bag tapes, cementitious and epoxy grouts, coatings, cleaners & degreasers, anti-skid coatings, threadlockers, gasket & seam sealants, release tapes, grease, lubricants, tapes, and mechanical testing equipment. With global manufacturing and supply located in: Brazil, China, Europe, India, and the United States, the ITW WindGroup is able to offer local supply and service throughout the world. Our strategy to market ensures that you will recieve identical product, in multiple locations, no matter where in the world you are located.
- ITW WindGroup has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
ITW WindGroup's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Sales Manager, Wind Segment (North America)email@example.com
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average