Adhesives | Sealants | Coatings | Foundations for the Wind Energy Industry
- ITW WindGroup has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
ITW WindGroup's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect ITW WindGroup to Riverside Micro-cap and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.