Spray Foam Polymers
Spray Foam Polymers is the leading manufacturer of high quality insulation spray foams and high quality roofing spray foams for the building industry.
- There are no known strengths for Spray Foam Polymers
- Spray Foam Polymers has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Spray Foam Polymers's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 0
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Spray Foam Polymers to Summit Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.