Hoover Conveyor & Fabrication Corp.
Founded in 1984
Hoover Conveyor & Fabrication Corp. is the leading manufacturer of conveyors, radial stackers, channel frames, belt feeders and complete plants. Hoover has been serving the mining industry since 1984, fabricating quality material handling systems found...
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Hoover Conveyor & Fabrication Corp. has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since Hoover Conveyor & Fabrication Corp. was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Hoover Conveyor & Fabrication Corp.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Machinery Small Machinery Mid-size Machinery