GR8 People Inc
Founded in 2010
gr8 People is 100 percent purpose-built to deliver the unfair advantage companies demand to compete for talent around the world. Its the enterprise Platform that brings CRM, recruitment marketing, hiring and on-boarding together. Together Diane Smith and Jayne Kettles pioneered HR Technologies to change the way talent acquisition leaders look to for performance agility and results. The mission of Gr8 people inc is to architect a transformational talent platform that helps organizations revolutionize the way they find, engage and hire the world's best talent. Weve built an enterprise-ready platform that brings together the ATS, CRM, career site, plus the best AI has to offer, and the expert integrations you need to attract, engage, hire and retain the world's best talent. 1M+ Platform Users | 98% Customer Retention Rate | 300K+ Hires | 75+ Countries
- GR8 People Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since GR8 People Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- GR8 People Inc will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
GR8 People Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Vice President, Productcemail@example.com
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor