Founded in 2004
Cambium Networks is a wireless infrastructure provider that offers fixed wireless and Wi-Fi to broadband service providers and enterprises to provide Internet access.
- Xirrus, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Xirrus, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Xirrus, Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior Manager, Marketingnfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Wireless Small Wireless Mid-size Wireless
Firmographic data G Score of 4 Founded in 2004
Frequently Asked Questions
Xirrus, Inc.'s headquarters are located at 2101 Corporate Center Drive Thousand Oaks, California 91320.
Xirrus, Inc.'s official website is xirrus.com
Xirrus, Inc.'s annual revenue is $500.0 M.
Xirrus, Inc. has 500 employees
Xirrus, Inc. is in the industry of Wireless.