Founded in 1983
Worldview Travel is a Boutique Agency that has been servicing the business travel market in North America for over 30 years. We are a Travel Management Company for Corporate Travel, with combined sales of over $375 million.\r\n\r\nWe are a client-centric, solution-driven team working to lower costs without sacrificing service. As an industry expert we have aligned our solutions to meet our customers evolving needs.\r\n\r\nEstablished in 1983 and headquartered in Canada, we offer our clients high-level negotiating and management skills while providing personalized service. Our unique positioning allows us to service Corporations of any size.
- Worldview Travel has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Worldview Travel was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Worldview Travel's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Business Developmentdemail@example.com
Director, Business Developmentrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Corporatesemail@example.com
Executive Vice President Corporaterfirstname.lastname@example.org
Software Developer & Online Support Specialistsemail@example.com
Customer Service Associatedfirstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Travel Advisorcemail@example.com
Customer Service Associatesfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Worldview Travel
- Category: Leisure travel tourism
- Industry: Travel Agency
- SIC: 472; 47
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Travel Agency in Toronto Mid-size Travel Agency in Toronto Leisure, travel & tourism in Toronto Small Leisure, travel & tourism in Toronto Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Leisure, travel & tourism in Ontario Small Leisure, travel & tourism in Ontario Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism in Ontario Small Travel Agency in Ontario Mid-size Travel Agency in Ontario
By Category Leisure, travel & tourism Small Leisure, travel & tourism Mid-size Leisure, travel & tourism
By Industry Travel Agency Small Travel Agency Mid-size Travel Agency Leisure, travel & tourism and Travel Agency
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1983 SIC: 472 SIC: 47 #Travel Agencies & Services #Consumer Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Worldview Travel's headquarters are located at 2 Queen St East Ste 600 STE 600 Toronto, Ontario M5C 3G7.
Worldview Travel's official website is worldviewtravel.ca
Worldview Travel's annual revenue is $16.1 M.
Worldview Travel's SIC: 472; 47
Worldview Travel has 75 employees
Worldview Travel is in the industry of Leisure travel tourism.