Wind-up Records in New York City, NY
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
New York City, NY
Purchase vinyl records, apparel and bundles collections from Craft Recordings. Craft is home to one of the largest and most prestigious collections of master recordings and compositions in the world. Legendary artists like Joan Baez, Ray Charles, John ...
- Wind-up Records has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Wind-up Records was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
The Riverside Company
Kona Equity can help connect Wind-up Records to The Riverside Company to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Music & Music Related Services; Media & Internet