Willow Street Group
Founded in 2005
Willow Street specializes in advisory, governance, and operations for Wyoming private trust companies, and provides corporate trustee services to clients seeking a responsive, relationship-focused fiduciary.
- Willow Street Group has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Willow Street Group was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Willow Street Group's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
General Counsel & Fiduciary Chief & Officersemail@example.com
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.