Wambi LLC in Philadelphia, PA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Wambi's patient-driven and peer-to-peer recognition system helps to reduce clinician burnout, increase employee engagement, and improve patient experience.
- Wambi LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Wambi LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
IA Capital Group
Kona Equity can help connect Wambi LLC to IA Capital Group to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 37115 similar Software Company companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Business Services General; Software Development & Design; Business Services; Software