Founded in 2014
Wake makes it super easy for designers to share work and collect feedback from their team. It's the fastest way to get ideas out of your design tools and in front of your team. Led by former Facebook product designer Chris Kalani--Wake is used by some of the world's most influential design teams such as Airbnb, Medium, Facebook, Stripe, Artsy, Netflix, OpenTable, Yahoo, Intercom, Capital One, Radius, Brigade, and Cisco. We believe that transparency throughout the design and decision-making process enables teams to build better products. Through an open design process, designers are able to learn from each other and refine ideas, while developers and project managers stay in the loop and provide valuable expertise.
- Wake, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Wake, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Wake, Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Industry Bar Small Bar Mid-size Bar Computer software and Bar
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2014