Vista Investment Group LLC in Santa Monica, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameVista Investment Group LLC
Vista Investment Group, LLC (Vista) is a privately held real estate investment firm, engaged in the acquisition and active management of commercial property located in urban infill markets throughout California and the Pacific Northwest. The Los Angeles-based company was founded in 2008 by Philip Barach and Jonathan Barach, to focus on value-add and opportunistic strategies in the multifamily, mixed-use and office sectors. To date, Vista has acquired approximately 2,500 multifamily units and approximately 1.8million square feet of office space.
- Vista Investment Group LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Vista Investment Group LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Salt Creek Capital LLC
Kona Equity can help connect Vista Investment Group LLC to Salt Creek Capital LLC to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 51171 similar Real estate companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Vista Investment Group LLC