Velocity Systems was founded in 1998 by PeopleSoft consultants who had worked for the "Big Six" consulting firms at the time and also for the boutique PeopleSoft implementation firms. Velocity Systems was created to combine the positives of these very different approaches to implementations and deliver a consulting solution that leverages the best assets of the clients and the experience of the consultant to produce and superior product in an accelerated timeframe at a reduced cost. Tip: How to insert objects like this "Table of contents" into your page.
- Velocity Systems has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
Velocity Systems's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 5 SIC: 737 SIC: 73 NAICS: 5182 NAICS: 51 #Software & Technical Consulting #Software