US Aviation Academy
Founded in 2005
From becoming a pilot to learning aircraft maintenance, US Aviation Academy is the top flight academy. We welcome all students to our campus.
- US Aviation Academy has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since US Aviation Academy was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
US Aviation Academy's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Training & Standardstemail@example.com
Certified Flight Instructorkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, English Trainingbemail@example.com
Certified Flight Instructorbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Flight Instructor, Vice Presidentcemail@example.com
Certified Flight Instructorvfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Business Developmentsemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: US Aviation Academy
- Industry: Aviation Training Institute
- SIC: 82; 824
- NAICS: 49; 493190
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2005 SIC: 82 SIC: 824 NAICS: 49 NAICS: 493190 #Training #Education