University of Calgary
Founded in 1966
The University of Calgary is a leading Canadian university located in the nation's most enterprising city. The university has a clear strategic direction to become one of Canada's top five research universities by 2016, where research and innovative teaching go hand in hand, and where we fully engage the communities we both serve and lead. This strategy is called Eyes High, inspired by the university's Gaelic motto, which translates as 'I will lift up my eyes.'
- University of Calgary has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since University of Calgary was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
University of Calgary's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Donor Engagementvfirstname.lastname@example.org
Oval Program Coordinatorlemail@example.com
Leadership Giving Advisor, Annual Givingrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Communications & Community Events Specialistremail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: University of Calgary
- Category: Higher education
- Industry: University
- SIC: 82; 822
- NAICS: 61; 611
See similar companies
By City Calgary Small University in Calgary Mid-size University in Calgary Higher education in Calgary Small Higher education in Calgary Mid-size Higher education in Calgary
By State AB Small companies in AB Higher education in AB Small Higher education in AB Mid-size Higher education in AB Small University in AB Mid-size University in AB
By Category Higher education Small Higher education Mid-size Higher education
By Industry University Small University Mid-size University Higher education and University
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1966 SIC: 82 SIC: 822 NAICS: 61 NAICS: 611 #Colleges & Universities #Education
Frequently Asked Questions
University of Calgary's headquarters are located at 2500 University Dr NW Calgary, AB T2N 1N4.
University of Calgary's official website is ucalgary.ca
University of Calgary's annual revenue is $1.0 B.
University of Calgary's SIC: 82; 822
University of Calgary's NAICS: 61; 611.
University of Calgary has 4702 employees
University of Calgary is in the industry of Higher education.