Founded in 1989
The Unicon online store supplies contractor and homeowners with the tools and materials needed for your concrete project. Whether it is a tower downtown, a new arena, new sidewalks, a stamped patio, or concrete countertops, Unicon has what you need. N...
- Unicon has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Unicon was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unicon's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officer & Ownerbemail@example.com
Outside Sales Representativedfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officermemail@example.com
Outside Sales Representativejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Outside Sales Associategemail@example.com
Outside Sales Representativeafirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officerremail@example.com
eCommerce Sales Administratorsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Receivable & Credit Specialistcemail@example.com
Inside Sales Associatejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales Supervisoraemail@example.com
Inside Sales Representativejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Credit Managerlemail@example.com
Calgary Branch Managerbfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Unicon
- Category: Building materials
- Industry: Construction Equipment Supplier
- SIC: 3272; 327
- NAICS: 327; 32
See similar companies
By City Edmonton Small Construction Equipment Supplier in Edmonton Mid-size Construction Equipment Supplier in Edmonton Building materials in Edmonton Small Building materials in Edmonton Mid-size Building materials in Edmonton
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Building materials in Alberta Small Building materials in Alberta Mid-size Building materials in Alberta Small Construction Equipment Supplier in Alberta Mid-size Construction Equipment Supplier in Alberta
By Category Building materials Small Building materials Mid-size Building materials
By Industry Construction Equipment Supplier Small Construction Equipment Supplier Mid-size Construction Equipment Supplier Building materials and Construction Equipment Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1989 SIC: 3272 SIC: 327 NAICS: 327 NAICS: 32 #Aggregates, Concrete & Cement #Building Materials #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Unicon's headquarters are located at 11740 156 St NW Edmonton, Alberta T5M 3T5.
Unicon's official website is unicon.ca
Unicon's annual revenue is $38.1 M.
Unicon's SIC: 3272; 327
Unicon's NAICS: 327; 32.
Unicon has 189 employees
Unicon is in the industry of Building materials.