TriVest McNeil Real Estate
Founded in 2013
TriVest McNeil Real Estate is a full service and fully integrated real estate investment management company. TriVest McNeil Real Estate provides a comprehensive range of real estate solutions to institutional owners as well as regional and local ownership groups. We strive to provide exceptional service to our residents and to be a valued partner to our clients and investment partners. TriVest McNeil Real Estate has developed management tools and reporting capabilities that are built to exceed the expectations of the most sophisticated owners. Our team has the management expertise and resources of an institutional management company, but we still offer owners the flexibility, creativity and performance of a boutique management firm. We make it our mission to offer exemplary service to our clients by providing a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals. All members of our team take personal responsibility for delivering excellence to our residents, our employees and our owners.
- TriVest McNeil Real Estate has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since TriVest McNeil Real Estate was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
TriVest McNeil Real Estate's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor