Founded in 2000
WageWorks takes work off your deskmanaging Consumer-Directed Benefits (HSA, FSA, HRA, COBRA and other lifestyle employee benefits) in one place,...
- TransitChek has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since TransitChek was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
TransitChek's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
New York City, NY 10036
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: TransitChek
- Category: Financial services
- Industry: Association Or Organization
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By City New York City Small Association Or Organization in New York City Mid-size Association Or Organization in New York City Financial services in New York City Small Financial services in New York City Mid-size Financial services in New York City
By State NY Small companies in NY Financial services in NY Small Financial services in NY Mid-size Financial services in NY Small Association Or Organization in NY Mid-size Association Or Organization in NY
By Category Financial services Small Financial services Mid-size Financial services
By Industry Association Or Organization Small Association Or Organization Mid-size Association Or Organization Financial services and Association Or Organization
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2000 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
TransitChek's headquarters are located at 36 West 44th St., Ste. 1202 New York City, NY 10036.
TransitChek's official website is transitchek.com
TransitChek's annual revenue is $8.7 M.
TransitChek's SIC: 6411; 641
TransitChek's NAICS: 524; 5242.
TransitChek has 34 employees
TransitChek is in the industry of Financial services.