TransitChek was the first provider of tax-free commuter benefit programs, and we're still a leading innovator today. We're the experts at transit and parking benefits products because that's all we do. Each year, hundreds of thousands of employees at leading companies nationwide save millions of dollars on their commuting expenses by using TransitChek benefits. In 2012, TransitChek proudly became part of WageWorks, Inc., a leading on-demand provider of tax-advantaged programs for consumer-directed health, commuter and other employee spending account benefits in the United States. This allows us to bring you even more great savings and service.
- TransitChek has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since TransitChek was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
TransitChek's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Massachusetts Capital Resources Company
Kona Equity can help connect TransitChek to Massachusetts Capital Resources Company and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 25766 similar Financial services companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.