Trans India Travels
Founded in 1994
Transindia's business was commenced with only 5 groups (20 - 25 tourist per group) a year coming to India. With the quality of services and professionalism, the TRANSINDIA had achieved the extremely respectable position of handling more than 100 groups a year, which very few Travel companies in India has ever achieved. Besides group business, we also take immense pleasure in catering FITs or the individual clients who do not want to be a part of any group and wish to enjoy their trip as per their own. We specialize in tailor-made tour programs for our inbound clients (foreign tourists coming to India) to exactly suit their budget and time. We undertake to provide complete services viz. Hotel Bookings, Car- Rentals, Guided Sightseeing tours, Domestic Air and Train Bookings, Entrances to various Monuments, Camel and Horse Safaris, Elephant Rides, Boat Rides, authentic Rajasthani Dinners, Classical Dances, Ayurvedic Treatments, River Rafting, Jungle Safaris, Dessert Safaris, Wild life Park visits and many more. Meet and Greet services at most airports and railway stations. A fleet of well maintained cars and buses wait upon the discerning travelers to carry them around on the different itineraries. See the best of India in a mood which is as serene as the land you will be discovering. We have our network in almost whole of the Sub-Continent with support from 28 hand picked associates to provide on the spot services at most of the destinations and with professional staff in Delhi central office confident of providing honest, sincere and dedicated services to our tourist clients.
- Trans India Travels has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Trans India Travels was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Trans India Travels's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Sales & Marketing Headnfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Industry Tour Agency Small Tour Agency Mid-size Tour Agency
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1994 SIC: 472 SIC: 47 #Travel Agencies & Services #Consumer Services