Founded in 1991
Tradex Foods - A Sustainable, MSC certified, Global supplier of premium fresh-frozen seafood distributing over 40 million pounds of frozen seafood products per year
- Tradex Foods has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Tradex Foods was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Tradex Foods's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Operations (Asia)email@example.com
Manager, Logistics & Administrationefirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Corporate Developmentkemail@example.com
Manager, Quality Controlmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics& Administration Coordinatorcemail@example.com
Logistics& Administration Coordinatorlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics Coordinator (North America)email@example.com
Director, Operations (Asia) & Business Representativekfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Specialist (Asia)email@example.com
Information Technology Operations and Digital Mediamfirstname.lastname@example.org
International Logistics Coordinatortemail@example.com
Domestic Logistics Coordinatorkfirstname.lastname@example.org
President & Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Domestics Logistics Coordinatorjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Victoria, British Columbia V8X 4A3
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Tradex Foods
- Industry: Seafood Wholesaler
- SIC: 20
See similar companies
By City Victoria Small Seafood Wholesaler in Victoria Mid-size Seafood Wholesaler in Victoria
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Seafood Wholesaler in British Columbia Mid-size Seafood Wholesaler in British Columbia
By Industry Seafood Wholesaler Small Seafood Wholesaler Mid-size Seafood Wholesaler
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1991 SIC: 20 #Food & Beverages #Food, Beverages & Tobacco #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Tradex Foods's headquarters are located at 3960 Quadra St Victoria, British Columbia V8X 4A3.
Tradex Foods's official website is tradexfoods.com
Tradex Foods's annual revenue is $6.2 M.
Tradex Foods's SIC: 20
Tradex Foods has 27 employees