Founded in 2010
Trusted provider of Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi spare & used parts. For Mining Machinery parts and servicing, contact us at Gateway Parts today.
- Tomcat Engineering has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Tomcat Engineering was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Tomcat Engineering's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Tomcat Engineering
- Category: Mining metals
- Industry: Hydraulic Repair Service
See similar companies
By City Malaga Small Hydraulic Repair Service in Malaga Mid-size Hydraulic Repair Service in Malaga Mining & Metals in Malaga Small Mining & Metals in Malaga Mid-size Mining & Metals in Malaga
By State WA Small companies in WA Mining & Metals in WA Small Mining & Metals in WA Mid-size Mining & Metals in WA Small Hydraulic Repair Service in WA Mid-size Hydraulic Repair Service in WA
By Category Mining & Metals Small Mining & Metals Mid-size Mining & Metals
By Industry Hydraulic Repair Service Small Hydraulic Repair Service Mid-size Hydraulic Repair Service Mining & Metals and Hydraulic Repair Service
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2010
Frequently Asked Questions
Tomcat Engineering's headquarters are located at 147 Mulgul Rd Malaga, WA 98828.
Tomcat Engineering's official website is tomcat.net.au
Tomcat Engineering's annual revenue is $4.3 M.
Tomcat Engineering has 22 employees
Tomcat Engineering is in the industry of Mining metals.