TIR Public Adjusters LLC
Founded in 2016
We negotiate property damage claims on behalf of the property owners. The qualified professionals at TIR Public Adjusters LLC will make sure that you receive a fair settlement for your property damage loss. We can assist you with your residential, commercial, personal or business property claims. The public adjusters main responsibilities are to: Evaluate the insurance policy and determine what coverage may be appropriate to a particular claim; Conduct an extensive research and identify the extent of claim related damage to building or content. Evaluate any additional expenses (i.e. additional living expenses for residential losses; and loss of income/business interruption expenses for commercial losses); Negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company on behalf of an insured; Re-open a claim (if needed) and negotiate for additional amount if a discrepancy is found after the claim has been settled; If the insured and the insurance company do not agree on the settlement amount, the claim adjusting process may be moved to an appraisal.
- TIR Public Adjusters LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since TIR Public Adjusters LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
TIR Public Adjusters LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
Firmographic data G Score of 5 Founded in 2016