Thermo-Craft Engineering Corporation in Lynn, MA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameThermo-Craft Engineering Corporation
Thermo Craft Engineering Corp. was founded in 1969. The company's line of business includes manufacturing industrial machinery.
- Thermo-Craft Engineering Corporation has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Since Thermo-Craft Engineering Corporation was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Promus Equity Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Thermo-Craft Engineering Corporation to Promus Equity Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 7683 similar Machine Shop companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Thermo-Craft Engineering Corporation
Metals & Minerals; Metals & Mining