The West Coast Turf Company in Palm Desert, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameThe West Coast Turf Company
Arizona and California Sod farms growing premium hybrid drought tolerant bermuda grass, fescue, & specialty turf grasses.
- The West Coast Turf Company has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The West Coast Turf Company was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
MSouth Equity Partners
Kona Equity can help connect The West Coast Turf Company to MSouth Equity Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 278 similar Sod Supplier companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
The West Coast Turf Company