The Children's House in Cincinnati, OH
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameThe Children's House
The Children's House schools offer preschool, daycare, kindergarten and before/after school care. There are six Children's House locations, Delhi, Bridgetown, Montgomery and West Chester in Ohio, and Hebron and Union in Kentucky. The Children's House...
- The Children's House has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Children's House was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect The Children's House to Tecum Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2457 similar Education management companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
The Children's House