The Blackburn Press
Founded in 1995
Yahoo! Inc. (Yahoo), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in digital information discovery. The Company's segments include the Americas; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific. The Company focuses on informing, connecting and entertaining its users with its search (Yahoo search), communications, including Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Messenger, and digital content products, including Tumblr, and its four verticals, such as Yahoo News, Yahoo Sports, Yahoo Finance and Yahoo Lifestyle. Yahoo Search is a search engine that serves as a guide for users to discover the information on the Internet. Yahoo Mail connects users to the people and things across mobile and desktop. Yahoo Messenger is an instant messaging service that provides an interactive and personalized way for users to connect and communicate in real-time. The Company's Digital Content offerings include Tumblr, its social platform, and its four verticals, including News, Sports, Finance and Lifestyle.
- The Blackburn Press has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Blackburn Press was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
The Blackburn Press's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: The Blackburn Press
- Category: Computer software
- SIC: 27
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1995 SIC: 27 #Publishing #Media & Internet