Telehealth and Medicine Today in Stamford, CT
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameTelehealth and Medicine Today
INNOVA Health Solutions is an independent consulting firm established in 2010 to help our clients with business strategies, operational and performance management solutions, clinical analyses and reports, and health care informatics. As a socially involved leader in the industry, we are prepared to meet the challenges of a changing health care environment, including transformation toward Patient-Centered Medical Homes, Accountable Care Organizations, and Pay-for-Performance models. We have an unparalleled understanding of how to implement practical and best practices solutions by integrating people, processes, information, and technology and our collaborative, hands-on approach and willingness to go at-risk for results distinguishes us from our competition.
- Telehealth and Medicine Today has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Telehealth and Medicine Today was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Telehealth and Medicine Today to H.I.G. Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 25591 similar Management consulting companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Telehealth and Medicine Today
Newspapers & News Services; Media & Internet