Studio DelCorpo, Bespoke Fitness. The Finest in Personal Training Lincoln Park Chicago
- There are no known strengths for Studio Delcorpo
- Studio Delcorpo has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Studio Delcorpo's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 0
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Studio Delcorpo to Summit Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2281 similar Personal Trainer companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.