Steeles Memorial Chapel
Founded in 1999
We strive to offer the best in Jewish Funeral Services, Funeral Prearrangements and other related services across The Greater Toronto Area. With every funeral we arrange, we understand and fully stand behind the fact that we are making a commitment to the family who entrusts us with their loved one. Our pledge is simple, we are happy to be of service in any way possible during this difficult time for your family and are available for assistance 24 hours a day. We can arrange funeral services to take place in our chapel, a synagogue or graveside and can also help arrange the Shiva service as well. We offer and provide all requirement elements for a traditional Jewish burial and ensure that all Jewish customs are followed throughout the entire process. We understand that losing a loved one is a tremendously emotional and difficult experience, and are fully committed in aiding our client families with personal, professional and courteous service. In our opinion, preserving and honouring the legacy of one's life is an important responsibility, one which we do not take lightly. Send a donation in your loved one's name and benefit a great cause in their honour.
- Steeles Memorial Chapel has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Steeles Memorial Chapel was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Steeles Memorial Chapel's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Steeles Memorial Chapel
- Industry: Funeral Home
- SIC: 7261; 726
- NAICS: 812; 8122
See similar companies
By Industry Funeral Home Small Funeral Home Mid-size Funeral Home