Founded in 2015
Every creator's one-stop shop for the best royalty free music, SFX, and video. Sign up for your free account today, copyright-safe music by Soundstripe.
- Soundstripe has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Soundstripe was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Soundstripe will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Soundstripe's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Vice President, Marketingcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Coordinatorkemail@example.com
Content Marketing Specialistmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care Concierge, Directordemail@example.com
Paid Social Specialisttfirstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Copywriterdemail@example.com
Vice President, Productlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Account Executivecemail@example.com
Head Of Streamingzfirstname.lastname@example.org
A&R & Relations Artist & Manageraemail@example.com
Product Extensions & Enterprise Ownerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Financesemail@example.com
Director, Business Affairsmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Finance & Accountingmemail@example.com
Co-Founder & Co-Chief Executive Officertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Software Engineer IItemail@example.com
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 7929; 792
- NAICS: 5122; 512
See similar companies
By Category Music Small Music Mid-size Music
Frequently Asked Questions
Soundstripe's headquarters are located at 604 GALLATIN Ave., Ste. 300 Nashville, TN 37206.
Soundstripe's official website is soundstripe.com
Soundstripe's annual revenue is $34.2 M.
Soundstripe's SIC: 7929; 792
Soundstripe's NAICS: 5122; 512.
Soundstripe has 72 employees
Soundstripe is in the industry of Music.