Solve Capital Group
Founded in 2015
SOLVE Capital Group is a privately held debt fund, providing loans to the highly under-served small to medium sized business community.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Solve Capital Group has a very small market share in their industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Solve Capital Group was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Solve Capital Group's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.