Solex Thermal Science
Founded in 1999
Headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada, Solex Thermal Science is the global leader in the development, design and manufacturing of high efficiency, indirect heat exchangers. Specializing in the heating, cooling and drying of bulk solids, our technology h...
- Solex Thermal Science has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Solex Thermal Science was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Solex Thermal Science's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Project Manager, Contractpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Global Director, Fertilizeriemail@example.com
Regional Director (Americas)firstname.lastname@example.org
Director Financial Operationsmemail@example.com
Operations& Supply Chain Coordinatorsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Operationspemail@example.com
Regional Director (Asia Pacific)firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Technology Officeraemail@example.com
Vice President, Financekfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officermemail@example.com
Manager, Marketing & Communicationsjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Process Engineercemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Information Technologyoemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officernfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 35
See similar companies
By Category Machinery Small Machinery Mid-size Machinery
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1999 SIC: 35 #Industrial Machinery & Equipment #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Solex Thermal Science's headquarters are located at 4720 - 106 Ave S.E. Calgary, Alberta T2C 3G5.
Solex Thermal Science's official website is solexthermal.com
Solex Thermal Science's annual revenue is $25.3 M.
Solex Thermal Science's SIC: 35
Solex Thermal Science has 89 employees
Solex Thermal Science is in the industry of Machinery.