Software Engineering of America Inc
Founded in 1979
Software Engineering of America has built a reputation as a leading provider of enterprise, mainframe (IBM Z), and as400 (IBM i) software solutions.
- Software Engineering of America Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since Software Engineering of America Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Software Engineering of America Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
International Vice President, Sales
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell Software Engineering of America Inc to Kona Equity.