Snappy Kraken LLC
Founded in 2016
The most frequented page on financial adviser websites (after the homepage) is usually the About page. By adding an inspiring video to that page, you can help instill confidence in prospects and motivate them to contact you. Heres what two of our clients had to say: Snappy Krakens production team really knows what theyre doing! They coached us every step of the way through the entire process, and the results have been outstanding for our business!" -- Joe Wirbick, Financial Adviser & President at Sequinox The videos Snappy Kraken produced for us have greatly impacted how potential clients perceive us. Prospects who watch these videos are immediately drawn to us and perceive our credibility to be very high. -- Vince Munno, CFP, President at Universal Financial Consultants Order just one video for $4,500 (including travel)*, or order two and get your second video for only $3,500. Order three videos, and your third is only $2,500. Thats three videos to outfit your entire website for just $10,500! You wont find a better deal on video of this quality. See also: Homepage Video Production See also: Adviser Bio Video Production Simply place your order and a member of our team will reach out to start planning your video project. *$500 travel surcharge for locations west of the Mississippi River.
- Snappy Kraken LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Snappy Kraken LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Snappy Kraken LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officerremail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor