Founded in 1983
SMARI provides market research you can use. We give you thorough, actionable insights that help inform your business decisions and increase profitability.
- SMARI Research has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since SMARI Research was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
SMARI Research's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officer, CAO
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell SMARI Research to Kona Equity.