Founded in 2006
SimpsonScarborough is a marketing research and strategy firm that specializes in higher education. Our partners are nationally recognized experts in data-driven image analysis and development. Using sophisticated qualitative and quantitative research techniques, we measure the attitudes and opinions of people who are crucial in college and university marketing efforts and create visionary strategies for engaging and communicating with your most important stakeholders over the long term.
- SimpsonScarborough LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since SimpsonScarborough LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- SimpsonScarborough LLC will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
SimpsonScarborough LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Account Planning Vice President, Strategymemail@example.com
Associate VP, Marketing & Business Developmentsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director, Media & Marketing Strategysemail@example.com
Director, User Experiencelfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant VP, Accountsgemail@example.com
Director, Copy & Contentjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Accountskemail@example.com
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor