Silver Lake Water
Founded in 1976
Silver Lake Water & Sewer District is a municipal corporation organized in 1934 for the purpose of constructing, maintaining and operating water and sewer systems within its boundaries in south Snohomish County. The District currently serves an estimated population of 43,000. In 1980, Silver Lake Water District and Fircrest Sewer District merged. Since Snohomish County implemented the Growth Management Act in 1995, the District customer base has doubled in size. In 2006 the Silver Lake Water District changed its name to the Silver Lake Water & Sewer District. The District is governed by an elected three-member Board of Commissioners consisting of a president, a vice president and a secretary. The term of office is six years and the terms are staggered.
- Silver Lake Water has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Silver Lake Water was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Silver Lake Water's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Utility Maintenance Worker IImemail@example.com
Manager, Technical Servicesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Utility Worker IIsemail@example.com
Supervisor, Water Qualitycfirstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Accounts Payable Coordinatorkemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 49
- NAICS: 221; 22
See similar companies
By Category Utilities Small Utilities Mid-size Utilities