Rowpar Pharmaceuticals Inc
Founded in 1991
CloSYS Oral Care products promote better gum, mouth, and breath health without the harmful ingredients you've come to expect with other brands. The Gentlest. Oral Care. Ever. - for a cleaner mouth and a healthier you.
- Rowpar Pharmaceuticals Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Rowpar Pharmaceuticals Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Rowpar Pharmaceuticals Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Executive Vice Presidentaemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor