Rhode Island Recycled Metals
Founded in 2008
Rhode Island Scrap Metal Recycling Rhode Islands home for scrap metal recycling is right in Providence. Rhode Island Recycled Metals is the only place to take your junk cars, scrap metal, ferrous metals, non ferrous metals and marine salvage services....
- Rhode Island Recycled Metals has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Rhode Island Recycled Metals was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Rhode Island Recycled Metals's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 3 Founded in 2008 SIC: 33 NAICS: 33 NAICS: 331 #Metals & Minerals #Metals & Mining