Real Estate Agent Listings
Founded in 1999
Looking for real estate agents in your area? Browse our extensive database of real estate agents on housingnewsblog.com.
- Real Estate Agent Listings has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since Real Estate Agent Listings was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Real Estate Agent Listings's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Real Estate Agent Listings
- Industry: Real estate agency
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 2 Founded in 1999