Founded in 2017
Designed for women by women, our self-care solutions are made with natural, effective ingredients to keep you looking and feeling your best all cycle long.
- Rael has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Rael was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Rael's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founderyemail@example.com
Manager, Retention Marketingafirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director, Salesnemail@example.com
Senior Graphic Designeryfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Salesmemail@example.com
Supply Chain Coordinatorwfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Business Developmentyemail@example.com
Director, Supply Chainyfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Rael
- Industry: Corporate Office
- NAICS: 322291; 32
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2017 NAICS: 322291 NAICS: 32