Founded in 1973
Everyday conversations are made up of close-ended and open-ended questions. Yet, traditional research methods very clearly separate them from each other. That leaves a lot of important detail on the table; detail that you really should know to make a d...
- Quester has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Quester was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Quester's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Client Servicespfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Client Strategyjemail@example.com
Operations Specialist Isfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Client Strategyhemail@example.com
Senior Manager, Researchdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 87; 873
- NAICS: 5419; 541