Founded in 1973
Everyday conversations are made up of close-ended and open-ended questions. Yet, traditional research methods very clearly separate them from each other. That leaves a lot of important detail on the table; detail that you really should know to make a d...
- Quester has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Quester was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Quester's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Client Servicespfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Client Strategyjemail@example.com
Operations Specialist Isfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Client Strategyhemail@example.com
Senior Manager, Researchdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Client Servicesaemail@example.com
Vice President, Client Strategygfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Client Servicesremail@example.com
Director, Client Relationskfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Information Technologytemail@example.com
Senior VP, Strategic Design & Analysisifirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Client Servicesdemail@example.com
Vice President, Client Strategymfirstname.lastname@example.org
Survey Programmer IItemail@example.com
Senior VP, Researchafirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Research Analystsaemail@example.com
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 87; 873
- NAICS: 5419; 541
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Quester's headquarters are located at 6500 University Ave., Ste. 101 Des Moines, IA 50324.
Quester's official website is quester.com
Quester's annual revenue is $13.0 M.
Quester's SIC: 87; 873
Quester's NAICS: 5419; 541.
Quester has 23 employees
Quester is in the industry of Market research.