Powertech Uranium Corp. in Wellington, CO
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NamePowertech Uranium Corp.
Azarga Uranium is America’s next uranium miner. Our Dewey Burdock Project received its Nuclear Regulatory Commission license in April 2014.
- Powertech Uranium Corp. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Powertech Uranium Corp. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corporation
Kona Equity can help connect Powertech Uranium Corp. to Main Street Capital Corporation to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Powertech Uranium Corp.
Mining; Metals & Mining