Ponzi Vineyards in Sherwood, OR
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
An Oregon Original Est. 1970 Sister-owned, second generation vintners celebrating nearly 50 years of winemaking.
- Ponzi Vineyards has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Ponzi Vineyards was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Ponzi Vineyards to LNC Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2266 similar Winery companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Wineries & Breweries; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing