Pepper Bridge Winery
Founded in 1998
With elegant, balanced wines from our sustainably farmed, Walla Walla estate vineyards, Pepper Bridge Winery represents the pioneering spirit of the Walla Walla Valley.
- Pepper Bridge Winery has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Pepper Bridge Winery was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Pepper Bridge Winery's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Tasting Room Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Wine Club & Marketingkemail@example.com
Tasting Room Associatecfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting Room Associatesemail@example.com
Partner, Winemaker and General Managerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting Room Managerlemail@example.com
Tasting Room Associaterfirstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting Room Managerhemail@example.com
National Sales Managermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge Club Managerlemail@example.com
Manager, Social Media & Web Contentjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Woodinville Tasting Room Managercemail@example.com
Woodinville Tasting Room Managerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Pepper Bridge Winery
- Industry: Vineyard
- SIC: 2084; 208
- NAICS: 31; 312
See similar companies
By Industry Vineyard Small Vineyard Mid-size Vineyard
Frequently Asked Questions
Pepper Bridge Winery's headquarters are located at 1704 J.b. George Rd Walla Walla, WA 99362.
Pepper Bridge Winery's official website is pepperbridge.com
Pepper Bridge Winery's annual revenue is $3.7 M.
Pepper Bridge Winery's SIC: 2084; 208
Pepper Bridge Winery's NAICS: 31; 312.
Pepper Bridge Winery has 19 employees