Orijen Limited in Auburn, KY
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Our award-winning high-protein dog and cat foods are more than grain-free: they're Biologically Appropriate and designed to mirror your pet's evolutionary diet of fresh meats and regional ingredients.
- Orijen Limited has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Orijen Limited was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Orijen Limited to LFM Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 9594 similar Consumer goods companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Pet Products; Consumer Goods; Manufacturing