Founded in 1997
OnlineNW offers feature-rich VoIP phone services that provide a wide range of functionality in a simple-to-use, cost-effective service solution. Our campus construction services provide comprehensive interconnectivity and remote monitoring solutions that ensures Internet access, regardless of location. Whether you are looking for a standard Internet package or need a complex deployment, we have a full suite of solutions for you.
- OnlineNW has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since OnlineNW was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
OnlineNW's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officer
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell OnlineNW to Kona Equity.