Omega Bio-tek Inc
Founded in 1998
DNA & RNA extraction kits for various sample types. Silica and magnetic bead-based formats for low and high-throughput purification solutions.
- Omega Bio-tek Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Omega Bio-tek Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Omega Bio-tek Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior Account Managerbemail@example.com
Field Application Scientistefirstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor, Bio-Technology QC Labpemail@example.com
Manager, Quality Assurancerfirstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager, Quality Assurancelemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 80; 283
- NAICS: 5417; 541
See similar companies
By Category Biotechnology Small Biotechnology Mid-size Biotechnology
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1998 SIC: 80 SIC: 283 NAICS: 5417 NAICS: 541 #Biotechnology #Pharmaceuticals #Healthcare