Noble Pig in Carlton, OR
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
A food blog located in the heart of wine country, the Willamette Valley of Oregon. We make award winning wines that go well with many foods. Check out our blog and try our wonderful wines.
- Noble Pig has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Noble Pig was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Noble Pig to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 8087 similar Publishing companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Wineries & Breweries; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing